Saturday, February 25, 2006

Could it have been any longer?

It's Me...and nobody else!

Could it be any longer since I have updated this blog. I don't even know why I continue to have one. It strikes me that I need to work on it and then bam! I have work to do, and never have free time. So I update the blog as I am suppose to be "packing up the house" for the move. Ugh, I am such a procrastinator. I do this to myself every single time. I had hoped I'd get with the program and move past being slack, but clearly I haven't. So Mark and Abigail are out of town, I've been packing part of the day and I decided to take a break. I still have many of boxes to go before I sleep, and many boxes to go before I sleep.

I've taken care of all the accounts. We have moved everything over for certain dates and we close on the house on 3/7/2006. Very excited about this. Mark is going to start moving boxes as soon as we get the key. I have a walk-through scheduled next week. I have a list of concerns and items that need to be addressed and changed. At this point, I wonder if I'm just being picky. I'm going to ride out to the house tomorrow and start cleaning up a bit. We are lacking door knobs, a light in the half bath downstairs and we need to have the stove installed. Other than that, it is pretty ready for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home