Sunday, April 16, 2006

hippity-hoppity...Easter came and went.

ah...Easter has come and gone. I do hope that the good Lord forgives us for not be present in his house today. The easter bunny left Abby clothes. He got it from a good source that she needed clothes badly.
Not much else happening...just getting prepared for my scrapbook room. I've been going through my stuff. Now all I need is for my furniture choices to be put on sale. Yeah, THAT'S ALL I need. *sigh*...perhaps soon. I can't decide how I'm going to go with my room to tell you the truth. I wanted to do an Asian flare but now I'm leaning towards pink and brown. I just LOVE that combination.
ah well, the evening is winding down and I have some serious work and studying to do so I better run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home